Nestled at the peak of the beautiful Blue Mountains, Blackheath reveals magical scenery throughout every season of the year. With plenty of activities to book and countless spontaneous adventures to be had, you'll find something entertaining to do, all within reach of Heatherton House.
- Two attractive children’s parks and a swimming pool within walking distance.
- Local antique shops, cafes and several award winning restaurants
within walking distance.
- Numerous scenic walks; Govetts Leap, Evans Lookout, Popes Glen and the Braeside walk to name a few. (5 minutes' drive away).
- Blackheath golf course.
(5 minutes' walk away).
- Horse riding, farm animals and picnics in the Megalong valley.
(15 minutes' drive away).
- Katoomba Skyway and Scenic Railway. (15 minutes' drive away).
- World Heritage Three Sisters. (15 minutes' drive away).
- Historic Zig Zag railway. (25 minutes' drive away).
- Jenolan Caves
- And even more for you to discover...
Top image courtesey of www.blackheathchamber.com.au